Makes 20 skewers
- 1 cup Plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp Ginger, finely chopped or grated
- 1 tbsp Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 med Yellow Onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp Curry Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- 1 ½ lbs Chicken Breasts, cut into strips
- Vegetable Oil
- 20 Wooden Skewers, soaked in water
- Butter lettuce, for garnish
- Peanuts, chopped
Combine yogurt, ginger, garlic, onion, curry powder, salt and pepper in a sealable bag. Add chicken strips and marinate overnight if possible (4 hours min).
Thread chicken pieces onto skewers. Place a grill pan over medium heat and brush it with oil to prevent sticking. Grill chicken for 3-5 minutes on each side, until nicely seared through.
Serve on platter lined with butter lettuce, top with cilantro and chopped peanuts.
- 1 cup Creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Red chili paste
- 2 tbsp Brown sugar
- 2 limes, juiced
- ½ cup hot water
Combine peanut butter, soy sauce, chili paste, brown sugar and lime juice in food processor or blender. Drizzle in hot water to thin out sauce. Poor sauce into nice bowl and serve in the middle of the chicken platter.